94.3 THE X’s 10 Must-See Concerts in 2020 (…So Far)
Line 'em up! You don't need 2020 vision to see that next year is already lit. Did I really just say 'lit?' Yeah, I did.
1) Rex Orange County - Fillmore Auditorium, January 14
Are his live shows a 10/10? One way to find out.
2) Saint Motel - Ogden Theatre, January 28
I'm not just saying this because this girl is wearing my cowgirl boots, but this band is a must-see live.
3) Silversun Pickups - Ogden Theatre, February 14
OK, thank goodness I don't have to sit at home and eat a pint of Ben & Jerry's alone this year. This may be a farther drive than the last time they were here (like, literally here in our parking lot in Windsor), but they're probably the best Valentine I'll ever have. Bonus: It's on a Friday night.
4) Dashboard Confessional - Ogden Theatre, February 22
Do I really need to sell you on this one?
5) Bad Religion + Alkaline Trio - Mission Ballroom, March 30
6) Flora Cash - Bluebird Theater, March 31
7) Billie Eilish - April 1, Pepsi Center
This one is sold out — no joke. Oh, if only there were a radio station with tickets that you could listen to for your chance to win some *cough cough*.
8) Taste of Fort Collins — FORT COLLINS, TBD
9) Hella Mega Tour - DICK's Sporting Goods Park, July 28
Green Day + Weezer + Fall Out Boy — Oh, my! I mean: + The Interrupters.
10) Nathaniel Rateliff - Red Rocks, August 26
He will be sans-Night Sweats, but there's nothing like seeing Denver's own, you know, in Denver at the country's most-gorgeous outdoor venue.