Linkin Park Members In the Studio Together Plus News on Deuce, Lzzy Hale, From Ashes to New + More
In addition to the big stories we covered today, Wire-to-Wire provides you with some of the other key rock and metal news items from March 2, 2018:
- Members of Linkin Park have been spotted in the studio together. Vocalist Mike Shinoda and guitarist Brad Delson were tagged together in a studio Instagram post, while bassist Dave 'Phoenix' Farrell also shared an in-studio photo that may have been from the same location. Could this mean new stuff to come from Linkin Park?
- Judas Priest have announced a signing session in New York at 6PM ET on March 19 where they will autograph copies of their new album, Firepower. Head to the Sony Square (25 Madison Ave.) to meet the Metal Gods.
- Happy Friday surprise! Deuce has dropped a surprise new EP lead by the single "Nightmare." The six-song offering serves as an extension to his Invincible album, with the tracks "Bleed," "Do You Think About Me?," "Famous," "Look at Me Now" and "Miracle" rounding out the set. Pick up the Nightmare EP here.
- Guitar lovers, Halestorm's Lzzy Hale gives you a closer look at her Gibson Signature Lzzy Hale Dark Explorer. Take a look here.
- From Ashes to New are back with the new single "Crazy" and there's now a video for the song as well. Watch the clip, set against the backdrop of a mental facility, right here.
- Punk Rock Bowling Las Vegas has just announced a slew of club shows surrounding the annual festival. Performances will come from Laura Jane Grace, Youth Brigade, 7 Seconds, Hot Water Music, The Bronx, Strike Anywhere, Fishbone, RadioActivity, Subhumans and more. Go here for more info.
- Bulletboys are digging deeper into the From Out of the Skies album. Listen to their new song "Apocalypto" here and look for the new disc dropping on March 23.
- Jyrki 69 and MGT will hit the road together, playing West Coast dates later this month. The brief run starts March 9 in Mesa, Ariz. Dates can be found here.
- Up and comers Tempt have covered Def Leppard's "Women" with the support of the veteran rockers, who recently shouted out the band's take on the song. Check out their video here.
- Late Night Fights have issued their new video for "Prison" off their sophomore set, Renal 911. “This video is dedicated to those who feel trapped, lost or like there’s nothing you can do to make things right. Hold close in your hearts all of the talented, spirited, and influential beings that fought the vice grips of depression, addiction, and suicide. We miss you dearly,” state the band. Watch the video here.
Loudwire Rock News