Where the Broncos Rank in Most Valuable Pro Sports Teams
The World's 50 Most Valuable Sports Teams of 2018 list is out, and includes the NFL, NHL, NBA, MLB, Formula One, Soccer, and NASCAR.
All but three NFL teams made the Top 50, and the Denver Broncos are in the Top 20.
1. Dallas Cowboys, $4.8 billion, NFL
2. Manchester United, $4.12 billion, Soccer
3. Real Madrid, $4.09 billion, Soccer
4. Barcelona, $4.06 billion, Soccer
5. New York Yankees, $4 billion, MLB
6. New England Patriots, $3.7 billion, NFL
7. New York Knicks, $3.6 billion, NBA
8. A tie between the NBA's L.A. Lakers and the NFL's New York Giants . . . both worth $3.3 billion
10. A tie between the NBA's Golden State Warriors and the NFL's Washington Redskins . . . both worth $3.1 billion
12. Bayern Munich, $3.06 billion, Soccer
13. San Francisco 49ers, $3.05 billion, NFL
14. A tie between the NFL's L.A. Rams and baseball's L.A. Dodgers . . . both worth $3 billion
16. Chicago Cubs, $2.9 billion, MLB
17. A tie between the NFL's Chicago Bears and baseball's San Francisco Giants . . . both worth $2.85 billion
19. A tie between the NFL's Houston Texans and baseball's Boston Red Sox . . . both worth $2.8 billion
21. New York Jets, $2.75 billion, 0% (NFL)
22. Philadelphia Eagles, $2.65 billion, 6% (NFL)
23. Chicago Bulls, $2.6 billion, 4% (NBA)
23. Denver Broncos, $2.6 billion, 8% (NFL)
Here's the full list.
Cincinnati Bengals, the Detroit Lions, and the Buffalo Bills did NOT make the Top 50.
That's right. The Cleveland Browns DID. Believe it or not, the Browns are worth $1.95 billion... which breaks down to $1.95 billion per win over the past two years.