Superhero Run & Family Carnival This Weekend in Greeley
The 6th Annual Superhero Run and Family Carnival to benefit Life Stories Child & Family Advocacy is Saturday, September 8 at St. Michael's Town Square in Greeley. There is a 5K, a 1 mile, and a kids fun run.
Race day Schedule:
- 7:15 to 8:15 am – Registration and check-in
- 8:30 am – 5K Race begins
- 8:35 am – 1 Mile Race begins
- 9:00 am – Family Carnival Opens
- 9:15 am – Free Kids Fun Run Begins
- 9:30 am – Official Timing Ends
- 9:45 am – Awards Ceremony
- 11:00 am – Family Carnival Closes
Get Your Superhero Cape!
You can get your cape online. An adult-sized cape is $15. A child-sized cape is $10. Capes can be picked up during Packet Pick Up for race participants or at the Life Stories Greeley location during business hours. Add $2.00 for shipping and handling if you would like them to mail it to you.
- On-line registration closes at 4:00 pm on Friday, September 7
- Registrations in person at Bell’s Running or Life Stories – 1610 29th Ave. Pl., Suite 201, Greeley 80634 closes at 4:00 pm on Friday, September 7.
- Make checks payable to Life Stories.
- Credit Cards accepted at Life Stories.
- Registrations accepted in person at the race from 7:15 am to 8:15 am