People Claiming the Insane Clown Posse Are ‘Good People’ is Laughable
There are millions of memes that I see on Facebook on a daily basis, 95% of them I think are ridiculously stupid, 4% I laugh at, and 1% are about the Insane Clown Posse being good people. The last of those I usually roll my eyes at and write an article about.
First things first. Here is the meme I am speaking of...
Now let me remind you about these guys. Authorities in states including Utah, Arizona and Pennsylvania reportedly classify the Juggalos as a gang. People are always dying at their annual festival, "The Gathering of the Juggalos," and a couple years back, performer Tila Tequila was pelted with cans, bottles, rocks, and according to the testimony of one onlooker, "part of a watermelon allegedly soaked in feces and urine."
Oh, and here are just a few of their song lyrics...
- "I'm steady staring your sister, I'll tell you this. You know for only 13, she got some big tits."
- "I'd grab your titties and stretch them down to your waist. Let 'em go and watch them both spring up to your face."
- "When we kill all the government's children, the streets smell of death, maybe they'll see the situation in a new light."
- "I'm a smack you in your mouth, bitch. I admit it, I'm quick to hit a women. Hey, but that’s okay, cuz bitch, I'm violent."
- "Keep your bitch in place, or I'm gonna send her ass home with a foot to her face."
Fans of the band will defend these guys until the day they die, and you'll never win an argument with a Jugaalo, but I can sure as hell tell you that I don't think "good people" do or say those kind of things. I rest my case.