Loveland’s Fun 4th of July Plans at North Lake Park for 2022
It's been two long years since folks were able to really celebrate Independence Day in Loveland; so, for 2022, it is on.
Food, beer, a Kids Zone, a cornhole tournament, live music, and of course, fireworks. The 2022 plans from the City of Loveland for the 4th of July at North Lake Park include a lot of fun. Who's not ready for fun on the 4th?
Blue and green are the "unofficial" colors for the City of Loveland, but it will be all Red, White and Blue on Monday, July 4, 2022. The day's events get underway at North Lake Park starting at 3 p.m.
KIDS' ZONE/CHILDREN'S BIKE PARADE
The Kids' Zone will open right when the park opens on the 4th of July, at 3 p.m.
- Face Painting and balloon arts.
- Giant building blocks by Everblock.
- SNAG Golf.
- The City of Loveland Mobile Recreation Trailer with games and fun.
- Climbing wall.
- Food Trucks.
- NERF Battle Zone (3 p.m.-8 p.m.)
The free to participate Children's Bike parade will happen at 4 p.m. (with a 3:30 check-in.) The parade will loop around the Duck Pond and end at the stage of the Hammond Amphitheater, with prizes for Best Costume, Most-Festive Bike, and Crowd Favorite. Registration for the parade will open on April 25, 2022
THE BUCKHORN NORTHERN RAILROAD
Loveland Lions Club will be running the Buckhorn Northern Train throughout the 4th of July; rides cost one dollar.
4TH OF JULY BEER GARDEN
- 3 p.m. until 8 p.m.
- Located above the amphitheater.
- Food trucks on site.
- Dratz Brewing and Big Thompson Brewery beers.
- The garden will overlook the live music for 2022; a welcomed change.
4TH OF JULY CORNHOLE TOURNAMENT
- Tournament begins at 4 p.m.
- Located next to the Beer Garden.
- 32 teams.
- Cash Prize for the top two teams.
- Required registration ($35 fee/team) opens April 25, 2022.
4TH OF JULY LIVE MUSIC AT HAMMOND AMPHITHEATER
- Live music begins at 3 p.m.
- Two featured bands: Wood Belly and Creole Stomp
- Loveland Concert Band performance at 8:00-9:15 p.m.
4TH OF JULY FIREWORKS OVER LAKE LOVELAND
- 9:17 p.m. from the Swim Beach of Lake Loveland
- 13 months of planning.
- 1,900 pounds of fireworks/pyrotechnics.
- The return of Loveland's 240 foot "Wall of Thunder."
PARKING/RIDE SHARING STAGING
- There will be be paid parking at Loveland High School
- Free parking (where you can find it) near the park.
- UBER/LYFT/etc. staging for drop-off and pickup.
It should be a fantastic day of American fun. Get more from the City of Loveland.