PFA Shares Reminder After Candle Starts House Fire in Fort Collins
Poudre Fire Authority is sharing a life — and home — saving tip after a candle started a Christmas Eve fire. This one could have been much worse, but PFA reminds you that something as simple as closing a door can make a huge difference. On the morning of December 24, PFA was dispatched to a house fire on Clearview Ave., but says that a door helped contain the fire, and put it out.
A closed door can stop a fire from spreading for about 20 minutes, PFA said. PFA did not report any injuries.
Enter your number to get our free mobile app