October 4 is National Taco Day – Where to Get Your Fix Around Northern Colorado
October 4 is National Taco Day, and several restaurants around the area are offering special deals and promotions that you'll want to take advantage of. While this isn't exactly an official holiday, it's definitely one worth celebrating! Olé!
- Chipotle: The chain is featuring chorizo (spicy Mexican sausage) in their dishes today, including tacos
- Del Taco: Regular crispy-shell tacos are three for $1.29 from 3 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- On The Border: $.50 cent mini-tacos all day
- Fuzzy's Taco Shop: $1 tacos all day long
- La Luz Mexican Grill: Half-priced tequilas from 4 p.m. to close
- Taco Bell: Although the chain isn't doing any deals on food, you can download greeting cards for all of the taco lovers in your life...
Last year, it was estimated that Americans ate over 4.5 billion tacos. In addition to the eateries listed above, there are plenty of other local places to get your taco Tuesday fix. Some of these include Torchy's Tacos, Matador Mexican Grill, Los Tarascos, Rio Grande, Cafe Mexicali, and Cazadores Mexican Grill and Cantina. If you don't feel like going out to eat, why not try one of these homemade taco recipes instead?