Inspections: Greeley Restaurant Rated ‘Unacceptable’
Every week, restaurants in Larimer and Weld counties are inspected and given one of five overall grades: "Excellent," "Good," "Fair," "Marginal," or "Unacceptable."
Grades are given based on a point system. Most violations are corrected immediately on-site.
Here are the latest reviews in Northern Colorado from Dec. 20-26. Search the inspection databases yourself on the Larimer County and Weld County Health Department websites if you want to check out more restaurants.
- Hudson Lockers Inc, 621 Cedar St. in Hudson
- Justine's Pizza, 241 Elm Ave in Eaton
- Lonchera Zacatecas #2, Mobile Unit in Weld County
- Outworld Brewing, 1725 Vista View Dr. in Longmont
- Weld Food Bank, 1108 H St. in Greeley
- Safeway Deli, 3657 S College Ave in Fort Collins
- Krazy Karl's Pizza II, 2620 Timberline Rd in Fort Collins
- NCMC Kitchen & Cafeteria, 1801 16th St. in Greeley
- Nobel Store, 12354 WCR2 in Brighton
- 7-Eleven, 3500 Highway 52 St. in Frederick
- C & J Deli, 722 5th Ave in Greeley
- Las Tortas, 1916 9th St. in Greeley